WCFC is currently searching for an experienced Dual Diagnosis Therapist to join our growing team of clinicians. The chosen candidate will assist us in the growth of a new BSAS program that specializes in treating the mental health needs of clients with co-occurring disorders.
Our exceptional team at WCFC includes Masters level therapists, Psychiatrists, Social Workers, Licensed Mental Health Counselors, Marriage and Family therapists and Psychologists. Bilingual (Spanish) and outreach services are also available. WCFC is here to help each client reach their highest level of functioning .This is a full or part time, benefit eligible opportunity. West Central Family and Counseling is an equal opportunity employer.
Responsibilities for our therapists include, but not limited to:
- Providing state of the art therapeutic techniques
- Accommodating outreach and in clinic appointments
- Executing appropriate assessments regarding use of psychotherapy with adults
- Developing appropriate therapeutic relationships with clients
- Requesting clinical input from supervisor as appropriate
- Providing appropriate emergency evaluation/crisis intervention as needed
- Following the appropriate referral process per company policy
- Completing therapeutic notes in a timely fashion per company policy
- Master’s degree and license from an accredited college or university (LICSW,LCSW, LMHC, LMFT). Licensure highly desirable.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Prior experience with dual diagnosis required.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- LADC certification preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time